Hi, I’m Soumaya
I’m passionate about mindfulness, personal development, and no BS spirituality. I’m also a little bit obsessed with the color red and Indian culture.
I write about my experiences and the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
Welcome to my Universe!
Latest from the Blog
- Ways to Get Out of a Funk (that don’t include going outside)In life, it is totally normal to go through phases of joy and phases of sadness. Highs and lows. Expansion and contraction. That fluctuation helps create balance in our life. It’s not always summer, but winter can’t last forever either. In the same way that we enjoy the highs, we must learn to embrace theContinue reading “Ways to Get Out of a Funk (that don’t include going outside)”
- How to cope with failing: what I wish I had knownWe all have to face failure at some point in our life, whether it’s related to our careers, our relationships, our finances, or anything else. But experiencing failure, again and again, doesn’t necessarily make it easier to deal with. In this article, I want to share with you my own personal experience with failure andContinue reading “How to cope with failing: what I wish I had known”
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Travel as Much as You CanI’m sure that you’ve felt -at least once before- the longing to leave everything behind and go on an adventure. I’m sure you’ve lied awake at night thinking about going to places you’ve never been before, having a bonfire with strangers, sleeping under the stars, having a midnight swim… But I also know that you’reContinue reading “8 Reasons Why You Should Travel as Much as You Can”
- I Quit My Job With No Savings And No Plan, Here’s WhyIt seems like every success story out there starts with something like “I quit my job”. And I used to listen to those stories and wish I could do the same. Quitting my job and going on an adventure always sounded like the best thing to me. I would spend hours fantasizing and planning myContinue reading “I Quit My Job With No Savings And No Plan, Here’s Why”
- 9 Things You Can Do To Start Transforming Your LifeStarting a life makeover can be overwhelming. In movies, it’s often portrayed as this big sudden change. But in reality, transforming your life happens through small changes and routines. That’s why I decided to gather 9 things that you can start doing now to begin changing your life. 1-Have a morning routine Having a morningContinue reading “9 Things You Can Do To Start Transforming Your Life”
- How To Become Confident: 4 Tips That Actually WorkWhen I was younger, and as far as I can go back with my memory, everyone called me shy. And I considered myself a shy person for the longest time too. I used to be the kind of person that wouldn’t speak unless I was directly spoken to. And when I spoke, my voice couldContinue reading “How To Become Confident: 4 Tips That Actually Work”
Get in touch
Have any questions? Send me a message!
My Social Media: